Neo Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Do you know who that is?
Everlasting Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:00 am by stell51

» Do you know who that is?
Everlasting Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:59 am by stell51

» The most impressive things or plots in The Dark Night Rise
Everlasting Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:35 am by stell51

» Whats the new call of duty gonna be?
Everlasting Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 am by horsemaskliu

» Why does call of duty 6 modern warfare 2 become the pinnacle of modern warfare ?
Everlasting Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 am by horsemaskliu

» How do you turn a regular day into a magical day ?
Everlasting Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:59 am by horsemaskliu

» Do You Interest to Buy This Horse Head Mask?
Everlasting Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:27 am by horsemaskliu

» Are YOU a Secret Unicorn?
Everlasting Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 am by horsemaskliu

» Which character you want to cosplay?
Everlasting Rose Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:56 am by xcosplay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:15 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
.CO.NR Free Domain.CO.NR Free Domain

Everlasting Rose Tavern

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Everlasting Rose Tavern - Page 2 Empty Re: Everlasting Rose Tavern

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:31 pm

Looked at the girl that seemed to have gotten a great deal of damage from such a close range explosion,"Threat neutralized." He said as he sheathed his pistol behind him inside his trench coat again and turning to the girl that hit him with the metallic fan."All threats in this vacinity have been neutralized." He said before looking around at the tavern again before moving up to the girl he had recently assaulted."I would advise a more stealthy choice of attack next time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:37 pm

The vein in her temple was clearly visible, and anyone who looked would be able to see it throbbing. She clutched the fan even tighter, if that was possible, and smacked him again. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! THEY WEREN'T THREATS AT ALL!!!" She wasn't planning on stopping this time until she saw a decent sized bump on the man's head. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:43 pm

Felt the fan hit him as he toppled over hitting the ground and ending up on all fours. The weight of the fan with the force of it being swung at his head keeping him down. Turning his head slightly to speak,"The whole point of that was to scare them enough so that they didn't make any advancements."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:47 pm

She stopped hitting him, and inhaled deeply trying to calm herself down. "Did you bother to stop and think that maybe you would kill them?! Did you stop to think that maybe the only reason they showed any form of hostility towards you is because you were hostile towards them without them provoking you in anyway?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:13 pm

Stood up after he felt the fan stop pummeling him."I considered them to be hostile and took the necessary action before any harm could come to me. It was a precation I had to take." He said as he looked around at the people left in the tavern and the mess that was made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Elric Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:44 am

It's Ed's turn: My grammar is abit bad though..

Character's Prologue part 1:
Edward Elric, a short man wearing a red cloak has just happen to pass by a tavern. He liked the idea at first when people thought he was Edward Elric the Full metal Alchemist. but on recent events happened on his life, he learned to hate himself on why the hell he look like Edward Elric. Its because of course, he is not the full metal alchemist Ed Elric. In fact, it happen to be the same name from the famous alchemist.

=few hours before reaching the tavern under those unecessary foggy forest in the middle of nowhere:=
'OMG its Ed!!', cried a fan girl.
'OH GOD he's looking at me kyaaaaaaaa!', screamed by a high-pitched fan girl.

then a usual cliche of mobs of people gathering around him. Edward finally understand the term 'celebrity bodyguards' could have been the most important factor of an immediate fame celebrity. He ran away from the town he was supposed to buy for food supplies.

'If only I have money to screw the rules and get myself a bodyguard.. wait a sec, did i just use a catch phrase in yugioh the abridged series?,' Ed thought while he was running away.

=15 to 20 minutes before reaching the tavern. location: somewhere in the foggy forest.=

There is nothing edible to eat. Ed held a book about edible fruits and veggies list to find in the wilderness 101 and it did serve no purpose due to the forest's very unusual vegetation. Edward lit a flame to a scattered tree bask using his only magic he mastered so far.

There was nothing to describe while walking over thick fog. No animals in sight nor trees having their own harmony in this forest. It is as if the whole area has enveloped by some strange barrier. He quickly assumed that he was into some mythical places a normal human wouldnt go. As his blood of excitement boiled to venture something that is unusual, he purged on walking on the straight path that will lead him to go to the tavern of mystery. Once he step over the tavern, his life will change forever. (and to this last sentence, it was rather very cheesy..lets move on)

=current time: where Luchian (shadowdemon) recently destroyed the tavern. Remnants of blistered wood pieces and ash dust flying out of the tavern's door and window.=

Ed slowly walked at the recent demolition inside the tavern. He was preparing his magic amplifier in case someone randomly popped out of the tavern to attack. He entered the reception counter.

Ed stared at the scene of Luchian returned back his sit thinking what he just did as if its his normal routine. He relaxed a little bit and quickly hid his amplifier back on his bag pouch.

'What the hell is going on in here?,' Ed wondered with disbelief.

note: there will be another prologue on my next post..
Edward Elric
Edward Elric
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:17 am

(.........very very...long...not needed entrance...)

Stretched slightly as he looked around abit as he saw someone else heading towards the area of the tavern. Feeling as if the newcomer was a threat as well as he pulled out his 9.9mm pistol and took aim. Switching the rounds with a high explosive bullet that has the intensity of a compressed grenade when it detonates,"Halt, move cautiously towards the area until you are served. Any sudden movements will cause me to make extra holes inside you." Gripping the handle firmly and letting his finger caress the sensitive trigger as he keeps his gaze upon the newcomer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:59 pm

[;__; Wah. I just noticed you people are posting as already-made-characters.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:30 pm

The vein reappered on her temple, and she clenched her teeth and fist. "Put that away right now! You can't go pointing your gun at everyone that walks in! THEY AREN'T DOING ANYTHING HOSTILE OR THREATENING!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:24 pm

Looked around slightly as he saw the vein appear on her head,"But it is a precaution that I am making in case of any such things." He said as he put his gun away behind his trench coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Her voice was stern and annoyed. "There are other ways to be catious besides pointing a gun at everyone that comes over here. For example you could let your hand rest on the gun, ready to pull it out in case a situation arises. Don't threaten another patron, don't pull out ANY weapon, and keep ALL explosives out of the remains of my tavern! Samething goes for my rebuilt tavern once I find someone to rebuild it." She sat down on some rubble and rubbed her temple in frustration. She was sure if this continued she'd end up having serious health problems from getting annoyed constantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum