Neo Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Do you know who that is?
Two New Games I just Started Playing EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:00 am by stell51

» Do you know who that is?
Two New Games I just Started Playing EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:59 am by stell51

» The most impressive things or plots in The Dark Night Rise
Two New Games I just Started Playing EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:35 am by stell51

» Whats the new call of duty gonna be?
Two New Games I just Started Playing EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 am by horsemaskliu

» Why does call of duty 6 modern warfare 2 become the pinnacle of modern warfare ?
Two New Games I just Started Playing EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 am by horsemaskliu

» How do you turn a regular day into a magical day ?
Two New Games I just Started Playing EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:59 am by horsemaskliu

» Do You Interest to Buy This Horse Head Mask?
Two New Games I just Started Playing EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:27 am by horsemaskliu

» Are YOU a Secret Unicorn?
Two New Games I just Started Playing EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 am by horsemaskliu

» Which character you want to cosplay?
Two New Games I just Started Playing EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:56 am by xcosplay

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:15 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
.CO.NR Free Domain.CO.NR Free Domain

Two New Games I just Started Playing

Go down

Two New Games I just Started Playing Empty Two New Games I just Started Playing

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Well I was in the lunch room with the gamers club that I have in my school. Pretty much after I sat around watching some people play magic I watching my friend play this fighting game. Which was really interesting since it was anime based. So theres like magic attacks to tables being thrown.

Name of the Games:
Melty Blood: Act Cadenze (Newest one)
Guilty Gear XX #Reloaded

Those are the games that I downloaded anyways and their really fun to play. Best thing is that their both Japanese type games so the US hasnt screwed it up with is "Child Sensoring" BS. Like how they converted Guilty Gear to US and made it shitty.

But its not hard to play since the words are in english when it comes to the screen. Don't know why though. Just glad that the game was made that way since it makes it easier for me to play it.

Anyways I'll probly be adding more games on the list since the gamers club in my school is pretty kickass with all the games that they have, and play.

Theres also this hentai fighting game thats called "The Queen of Fighters." It's actually interesting as well if you don't get distracted by all the hentai in the game. Well then enjoy and happy game playing.

Back to top Go down